Here at Every Last Detail we’re all about providing you with the information you need to plan your wedding, and that includes one of the most integral parts of a marriage ceremony- the wedding ring! Which is why I’m so excited that one of my favorite engagement and wedding ring companies, Ritani, has partnered with us to provide you with a complete guide to wedding ring metals!
I myself am LOVING the concept of stackable wedding bands! They’re not only beautiful, but a built-in anniversary present too!
A few other things to note about Ritani and wedding rings:
– Some metals will require re-plating to keep their shine, and some won’t.
– Ritani provides fully customizable rings – even if you want gemstones or colored diamonds that you don’t see on the site!
– Ritani can also craft curved, twisted, and custom-fit wedding bands to match any unique engagement ring shape.
– Rings are handmade in the USA and all diamonds and gemstones are ethically-sourced.
– Ritani’s website includes a suite of helpful custom design and shopping tools to make the process easier and more customizable!
– You can have the chance to try on and/or view the real ring in person, obligation-free, at a local jeweler with Ritani’s free in-store preview program!
Ritani also has some awesome educational information all about wedding and engagement rings on their site. I highly recommend heading over there to take a look and educate yourself on things such as metals, buying a ring, and more!
*This post is sponsored by Ritani. Opinions and thoughts are the author’s own.