This recipe is from our Valentine’s Day DIY Dinner Date feature. Click here to view the full feature!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 Tablespoon of butter
- 3 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- *ovenproof pan
1) Slice 3 cloves of garlic.
2) Add 3 T of olive oil and 1 T of butter to a heated pan.
3) Salt chicken breasts and add to the pan. Sear one side for 3-4 minutes, until golden.
4) Flip to sear other side for 1-2 minutes.
5) Add garlic to the pan, sautéing for 1 minute.
6) Squeeze the juice of 1/2 lemon over top of the breasts.
7) Place pan in 400 degree oven and finish in oven for 20-25 minutes.
8) Upon removing from oven, plate chicken breast and spoon the sauce in the pan over the breast.