It’s no secret that we love LOVE, and today’s industrial wedding ideas were all about love. Olivia Morgan Photography and Loba Design Co. created this fun and modern wedding inspiration highlighting colorful style, a unique ceremony space, and a sweetheart table that serves as a bold focal point for the reception.
Subtle color in the bride’s wedding gown is a trend we are loving, and is a fun way to show your personal style and creativity. Mixing a classic look and silhouette with a hint of color is something we definitely love about this inspiration. Both dress styles paired so well with this design, and we love the colorful florals and the pop in the table top pieces that created a romantic and warm feel in the industrial warehouse space. There is so much to love about these wedding ideas, and we hope you enjoy!
And before we wrap, can we talk about that LOVE table? What a fabulous design statement it makes- it’s such a fun mix of style and function. We love the idea of using bold statement pieces in your wedding design, but when those details are functional… well, we see it as a win!
VENDORS WHO MADE IT ALL HAPPEN…
Photography/Concept: Olivia Morgan Photography // Planning + Design: Loba Design Co. // Gowns: One Fine Day Bridal Salon // Hair + Make Up: Blush and Mane // Veil: Madame Lace // Love Table, Chargers, drink stirrers: Ten23 Designs // Invitation Suite: Whitney Lauren Creative // Florals: Blossoms and Accents // Decor Rentals: Southern Charm Events // Venue: The Glass Factory // Videographer: Fonda Foto Film // Cake: Bakers Cottage Cakes // Men’s Attire: Tuxedos by Michaels
So I’m sure it’s crossed your mind if you don’t have a wedding planner already- “Do I need a wedding planner?”
It crossed my mind when I started planning my wedding, but I didn’t actually see it until someone else pointed out all of the reasons. So here are some signs that you might need a wedding planner…
1. You work a demanding full time job, so does your fiancé, and you don’t have any family to help (or they all work full time too!).
2. You don’t have time to research, read blogs, look for inspiration, and email all day every day.
3. You’re planning a wedding at a place that you nor any of your willing-to-help family members live.
4. You’re relying on another vendor to handle your wedding day- one who is NOT a wedding planner for YOU.
5. Your fiance is getting mad at you for not spending enough time with him and spending too much time looking at/obsessing over wedding stuff (okay, you might still do this even when you have a wedding planner, but it’s a legit reason).
6. You’ve booked your venue and date, but it’s been a few months and you haven’t done anything else beyond that.
7. You have no clue about what amount to budget for things.
8. You’ve developed ulcers from the stress associated with wedding planning.
9. Family tensions are starting to develop because of the wedding (WARNING: often occurs with female family members!).
10. Panic sets in when you start thinking about your wedding day.
And as with ALL numbered lists I do, of course there are many, many more reasons.
And guess what? You don’t have to be having an expensive, giant wedding to have a wedding planner- there is a planner out there for everyone. Because I don’t care who you are, where your wedding is, or what your budget is- you DESERVE to not be stressed about your wedding. You DESERVE to have fun planning your wedding. You DESERVE to enjoy your wedding day, and the days leading up to it! You DESERVE a wedding planner my friend!
Brides, if you’ve decided to get a wedding planner, what was your tipping point to help you make the decision? And if there are any planners reading, feel free to comment with other signs that you’ve seen from your brides! :)
A version of this post was originally published in August 2011.
With bold pink and purple blooms, a beachfront ceremony, and a pool side reception, Callie and Scott’s Boca Grande wedding day was what our summer dreams are made of. Despite a quick Florida sun shower earlier in the day, these two took advantage of the beautiful weather that shown over their day. We love the bright pops of color against the white sandy beaches and the white draped tables, and it truly made the look so cheerful and fun.
The Gasparilla Inn Beach Club was the perfect setting, full of classic Florida style and elegance, and we love the mix of color, subtle beachy details, and the classic patterns that really made this day pop. You’ll love the beautiful images from Hunter Ryan Photography, and NK Productions Wedding Planning pulled this day together in the perfect way!
Exclusive ELD Vendors
Like the post above? Here are the Every Last Detail vendors that participated making this post beautiful! Featured vendors are hand picked and approved by Lauren. Get more information by clicking on them below: